Featuring a sleek, curved and touring shape, the MEMBA series excels in tracking and speed with the extra-long waterline. Perfect for the adventurers looking for an efficient long-distance touring kayak.
Constructed of our signature AQUASHELL™ fabric technology, the refreshed MEMBA kayaks are ultra-durable with anti-UV protection for hull covers and long-lasting graphic design through advanced digital printing.
The low rocker hull design, when combined with the stiff high-pressure drop-stitch deck, results in more glide, better tracking and effortless paddling. Weighing only 13.4kg and 17kg for solo and tandem models respectively, the MEMBA can be neatly packed in the newly-designed backpack for easy storage and convenient transportation.
Heavy-duty shell fabric with special anti-UV and water-repellent treatment for durability.
Revolutionary digital printing technique for long-lasting graphic design and eco-friendly process.
Drop Stitch Deck
Removable 7cm drop-stitch high pressure floor for ultimate stability and rigidity
Sleek, curved, streamlined shape for good tracking performance
Water shield preventing splash from flowing backwards to the cockpit
Adjustable cargo bungee system to easily fasten the luggage
Superfast 1+2 self-bailing valves can be left open for quick water drainage in whitewater and ocean kayaking or closed for flat-water paddling.
• Paddle Holder – Velcro paddle holder design for easy paddle lock
• Carry Handle – Front, rear and center rubber carry handles for easy transport
• D-buckle – Multiple strap D-buckles allow seat position adjustment
• Valve – High pressure recessed valve for quick inflation and deflation
• Seat System – Premium high-backrest seat with EVA cushion and storage pockets
• Fin System – High performance two center fins for excellent straight-line tracking
• Hand Pump – Upgraded gauged pump for easy and accurate inflation
• Backpack – Functional zip backpack wrapping everything inside for a kayak toure for a kayak tour